From the Computer to the Digital Fabricator
Here is my step-by-step guide on how to print your codes on the digital fabricator:
Go to the gallery and click on the image of your code
Under "Download as embroidery file," click on the file with "Tajima/DST - experimental!" and download it
Insert your USB flash drive and drag your downloaded .dst file into a folder designated to embroidery codes
Eject your USB flash drive and connect it to the digital fabricator
On the fabricator, tap on the USB symbol on the screen
Tap on your folder name and then tap on your .dst file
Tap on the Stitch button
On the digital embroiderer, click on the green arrow to start stitching!
- After you finish coding, save your code onto the gallery
- Go to "file"
- Click on "upload stitch file"
- Title your work and press "OK"
- If you would like to print out a 2-D image of it, under "Download as image file," click on the file with ".png" and print it
- Set up the fabricator (a new blog post for that will be up this week!)