Circles

This week, I coded a design I used to think was difficult, based off of its appearance. I was playing around with the blocks and when I ran the code, it looked similar to a design I saw a while ago from the TurtleStitch gallery.

I later played around with the code and I tried making new designs with it.
From gallery
Original Design
For the two above designs, I altered the code by changing the repeats to 5 and 15, I added two extra "move 10 steps" blocks in the internal repeat and I changed the angles to 270 and 40 degrees.
Original code
For this, I altered the first repeat from 30 to 4, changed the angles from 15 to 18 and 90 to 180
For this, I changed the angle from 90 degrees to 180 degrees and it altered the distance from the center


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Your Zodiac Sign?

Cracking Down a Code #1

Turtlestitch 2.5 - The Whizzy Needle

Resizing and Adjusting a Pattern

Stitch Warnings!